(Light Emitting Diodes)
- LED provide up to 100’000 hours of illumination
- More energy efficient than Neon
- Low Voltage, Class 2 wiring 12 or 24 volt
- Neon operates on a High Voltage system
- Less invasive installation preserves building aesthetics and integrity
- Rugged, lightweight design virtually eliminates freight damage
- Save Money on your electric bill
- Virtually maintenance free!
To schedule neon to LED replacement service for your signs, just give a call or fill out the request estimates. Eastern Signs carry a mass selection of high quality products. All of our LED products come with a 3-5 years parts and labor warranty protection plan. Eastern Signs Incorporated is fully Licensed, bonded and Insured.
Click on one of the thumbnail to see the large size image. Use your keyboard arrows ( ) to navigate through the pictures.
NEON & L.E.D. Power Consumption Chart
|Power Usage per foot||20 watts||1.2 watts|
|x Power Consumption||20 watts||1.2 watts|
|= Total||1'600 watts||96 watts|
|x 12 hours per day||19'200 watts||1'152 watts|
|x 365 Days per year||7'008'000||420'480|
|/ 1000 = annual kilowatt hour||7'008||420.48|
|x Cost per ilowatt hour||$ .15||$ .15|
|Total annual energy cost||$ 1'051.2||$ 63.07|
|Saving over neon||N/A||94%|
Quick Service & same day quotes.
Serving San Diego and California since 1984.
California Licensed - Insured - U.L listed
Manufactured over 1,000 signs per year.